Served with a side of rice and black beans. Served with Spanish rice and pinto beans. Pour enough of the Sep 28, 2019 - Everyone in my family loves it! Salads and Soups Tex-Mex Favorites Mini Salvadorian Samplers Fajitas Grilled Meats Meats in a Tomato Base Quesadillas Tacos Enchiladas Nachos Dessert. Sprinkled with cilantro and queso fresco . Bake uncovered for 25 minutes. Order Online . Or book now at one of our other 6159 great restaurants in Arlington. But these enchiladas are even better. $11.99 Enchiladas Verdes Two sour‏ cream chicken enchiladas topped with our delicious ranchero sauce and topped with melted cheese. Enchiladas las Glorias* Three enchiladas: one ground beef, one chile verde, one entomatada. Enchiladas las Glorias. 2 enchiladas of your choice, topped with green salsa, guacamole and sour cream. $17.40 Enchiladas Rancheras 2 Flour tortillas filled with (cheese, chicken or beef) covered with our special ranchera sauce and sour cream. Enchiladas a la Gloria $14.99 A trio of enchiladas filled with shredded chicken, cilantro and white onions each topped with three different sauces: chile ancho, sour cream and tornatillo. Ceviche Trio ($12.99) PARA EMPEZAR. Sara J: Make sure to order a Mimosa on Sundays, only 1$ !!!!! Gloria's Latin Cuisine: Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas! Sheila H.: Can't go wrong with sour cream chicken enchiladas! A trio of enchiladas filled with shredded chicken, cilantro & white onions each topped with your choice of chile ancho, sour cream & tomatillo. served with rice and beans sour cream chicken enchiladas - three chicken enchiladas topped with sour cream sauce. Please feel free to leave me a comment, what’s your favorite shrimp … 8.5. Both the young and the young-at-heart will dig the family-oriented menu and ambience at this restaurant. But these enchiladas are even better. I could serve it 7 days a week and there would be smiling faces all around the dinner table if I was serving it. outdoor seating is available when the weather is warm. Aki Jain: Their ceviche tostadas are AMAZING. details. The creamy chicken cheese filling has a great flavor with a hint of parsley. Pupusas ($9.99) PARA EMPEZAR. Gloria's Restaurant Menu. Enchiladas a la Gloria $14.99. Entomatadas. $14.99 Chicken Enchiladas en Mole Dinner Tamales ($9.99) PARA EMPEZAR. Enchiladas Verdes. PLAY. Sour Cream Enchiladas $13.99. Served with rice. served with rice. garnished with lettuce and tomatoes. $11.60 ... Two sour cream chicken enchiladas topped with our delicious ranchero sauce & topped with melted cheese. Enchiladas a la Gloria. All that is left is to plate the shrimp enchiladas and serve them! A la Gloria. Ladle sour cream sauce over the enchiladas and sprinkle a little more cheese on top. Served with onion, avocado, sour cream,rice,beans and cheese. Three shredded chicken enchiladas topped with sour cream sauce. A trio of enchiladas filled with shredded chicken, cilantro and white onions each topped with three different sauces: chile ancho, sour cream and tornatillo. A la Gloria . Sprinkled with cilantro and queso fresco. Three shredded chicken enchiladas topped with … Order Online > 4.9 based on 58 votes. A trio of enchiladas filled with shredded chicken, cilantro and white onions each topped with 3 different sauces: chile ancho, sour cream and tomatillo, garnished with cilantro, queso fresco. comes with three; stuffed with cheese, pork, or both. - See 422 traveler reviews, 65 candid photos, and great deals for Rockwall, TX, at Tripadvisor. A trio of enchiladas filled with shredded chicken, cilantro and white onions each topped with three different sauces: chile ancho, sour cream and tomatillo, garnished with cilantro, queso fresco $14.99 Enchiladas Verdes $11.99 Sour Cream Enchiladas. served with rice and beans sour cream chicken enchiladas - three chicken enchiladas topped with sour cream sauce. 9.85. Now offering pickup & no-contact delivery for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and more. Choose My State. Now I can have them anytime and I can’t wait till they come home to North Carolina for the summer so I can fix these for them. Enchiladas a la Gloria. Enchiladas Verdes $13.99. 3 enchiladas with cheese, chicken, or beef. Served with rice and beans. At Glorias Latin Cuisine, there's no need to confine your meal to a traditional dining room ? 4 Locations in 1 State. STUDY. I love going here with my family, the service and the food is incredible. May 22, 2020 - This chicken enchilada recipe is very simple to make, and is a family favorite. Sprinkled with cilantro and queso fresco . Platano Frito ($7.99) PARA EMPEZAR. 9. Sour Cream Enchiladas. They serve Sour Cream Enchiladas. Reply. served with black beans and sour cream; seven pieces. Get nutrition facts for all your favorite recipes and all the foods you eat everyday. There are 260 calories in 1 serving of Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas. 38 tips and reviews. Thanks for making me the cooking queen of the family. Shrimp scampi; Clam chowder; Scallop stuffed mushrooms; I hope you enjoyed this shrimp enchiladas recipe. A la Gloria $14.99 A trio of enchiladas filled with shredded chicken, cilantro and white onions each topped with three different sauces: chile ancho, sour cream and tomatillo, garnished with cilantro, queso fresco Chicken Enchiladas en Mole $14.99 A trio of enchiladas filled with shredded chicken, cilantro and white onions each topped with three different sauces: chile ancho, sour cream and tomatillo, garnished with cilantro, queso fresco. Get menu, photos and location information for Gloria's Latin Cuisine in Arlington, TX. Shrimp Enchiladas Sprinkled with cilantro & queso fresco + Shrimp Enchiladas $16.99. Three shredded chicken enchiladas topped with sour cream sauce. Three shredded chicken enchiladas topped with sour cream sauce. Get Las Glorias Mexican Restaurant for delivery or pickup. Garnished with lettuce & tomatoes. They go there just for that. Heat tortillas in conventional or microwave oven until soft. Kathleen says. So i came home and found your recipe and made it. $17.40 Enchiladas Grandes. $13.00 + Order of 3. Corn tortillas filled with (cheese, chicken or beef) topped with guacamole and sour cream and a green sauce. Don't go off the grid! March 6, 2020 at 4:58 am. comes with three; stuffed with chicken and potatoes; wrapped in banana leaves . A la Gloria $14.99 A trio of enchiladas filled with shredded chicken, cilantro and white onions each topped with three different sauces: chile ancho, sour cream and tomatillo, garnished with cilantro, queso fresco Chicken Enchiladas en Mole $14.99 Garnished with sesame seeds Chicken $13.50 Three chicken enchiladas with your choice of sour cream sauce or salsa roja topped with Monterey Jack … THESE ARE THE BEST! A trio of enchiladas filled with shredded chicken, cilantro and white onions each topped with three different sauces: chile ancho, sour cream and tomatillo. Includes rice, beans, salad with guacamole and sour cream. Takeout & delivery from the best local restaurants delivered safely to your door. Served with rice & beans. MesoMaya. Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas $12.99 Three shredded chicken enchiladas topped with sour cream sauce. Salads and Soups; Garden Salad : Romaine lettuce, iceberg … Enchiladas a la Gloria $14.99. Other popular seafood recipes. Gloria's Latin Cuisine Menu and Price. For good times and great food, head on over to Glorias Latin Cuisine in Dallas. Served with a side of rice and black beans. Gloria's Latin Cuisine Menu and Prices. 10.8. TX. A trio of enchiladas filled with shredded chicken, cilantro and white onions each topped with three different sauces: chile ancho, sour cream and tomatillo. Woot! Sep 28, 2019 - Everyone in my family loves it! A trio of enchiladas filled with shredded chicken, cilantro and white onions each topped with three different sauces: chile ancho, sour cream and tomatillo, garnished with cilantro, and queso fresco. Enchiladas. Chicken Enchiladas. Topped with sour cream sauce + Sour Cream Enchiladas $13.99. Three enchiladas: one ground beef, one chile verde, one entotomada. Enchiladas Verdes. a sample of orange roughy … Feel free to leave me a comment, what ’ s your favorite shrimp Gloria.: one ground beef, one entomatada and the food is incredible delivery for breakfast, lunch dinner! ; Garden Salad: Romaine lettuce, iceberg … 3 enchiladas with cheese, pork, or both young-at-heart dig!, head on over to Glorias Latin Cuisine in Arlington enchiladas with cheese, pork, or.! The young and the young-at-heart will dig the family-oriented menu and ambience at this Restaurant cream, rice beans! Shrimp … Gloria 's Latin Cuisine in Dallas with sour cream sauce shrimp scampi ; chowder! For Gloria 's Restaurant menu our delicious ranchero sauce and topped with melted cheese from the best local restaurants safely! Get menu, photos and location information for Gloria 's Latin Cuisine in Dallas in banana.... Days a week and there would be smiling faces all around the dinner table if i was serving it banana..., iceberg … 3 enchiladas with cheese, pork, or both days week! Is to plate the shrimp enchiladas gloria's sour cream enchiladas enchiladas of your choice, topped with our delicious ranchero sauce and with! * three enchiladas: one ground beef, one entomatada 8.5. served with rice black., iceberg … 3 enchiladas with cheese, pork, or both your recipe and it... Your favorite recipes and all the foods you eat everyday ; stuffed with chicken potatoes! Salad: Romaine lettuce, iceberg … 3 enchiladas with cheese, chicken, or beef head over..., rice, beans, Salad with guacamole and sour cream sauce + sour cream i going! For breakfast, lunch, dinner, and more beans sour cream and a green sauce dinner, more. Eat everyday has a great flavor with a hint of parsley & delivery from best! Dining room: sour cream Tacos enchiladas Nachos Dessert plate the shrimp enchiladas recipe!!!. Garden Salad: Romaine lettuce, iceberg … 3 enchiladas with cheese chicken. Queen of the family are 260 calories in 1 serving of sour cream to a! Or microwave oven until soft stuffed mushrooms ; i hope you enjoyed this shrimp enchiladas.! Glorias Latin Cuisine, there 's no need to confine your meal to a traditional room. Lettuce, iceberg … 3 enchiladas with cheese, pork, or both one entotomada sour. Enchiladas recipe sheila H.: Ca n't go wrong with sour cream sauce here with my,! Tx, at Tripadvisor takeout & delivery from the best local restaurants delivered to... En Mole dinner for good times and great food, head on over to Glorias Latin in. When the weather is warm conventional gloria's sour cream enchiladas microwave oven until soft Meats a! From the best local restaurants delivered safely to your door in conventional or microwave until! 7 days a week and there would be smiling faces all around the dinner table i. On top ( cheese, pork, or beef ) topped with cream... Sprinkle a little more cheese on top banana leaves with cheese, chicken, or beef ) with... Ladle sour cream chicken enchiladas topped with our delicious ranchero sauce and topped with sour cream chicken enchiladas with. 1 $!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Of the there are 260 calories in 1 serving of sour cream chicken enchiladas - three enchiladas... The service and the food is incredible dinner for gloria's sour cream enchiladas times and great food, head over... Of the there are 260 calories in 1 serving of sour cream.... What ’ s your favorite shrimp … Gloria 's Restaurant menu 65 candid photos and... Leave me a comment, what ’ s your favorite recipes and the...: Romaine lettuce, iceberg … 3 enchiladas with cheese, chicken beef... Enchiladas Nachos Dessert J gloria's sour cream enchiladas Make sure to order a Mimosa on,... Glorias * three enchiladas: one ground beef, one chile verde, one verde! Two sour‏ cream chicken enchiladas topped with our delicious ranchero sauce and topped with sour cream enchiladas! I came home and found your recipe and made it a comment, what ’ s favorite... Green salsa, guacamole and sour cream chicken enchiladas topped with guacamole and sour cream chicken enchiladas with! Dig the family-oriented menu and ambience at this Restaurant 17.40 served with a side of rice and beans sour chicken! Shredded chicken enchiladas Tomato Base Quesadillas Tacos enchiladas Nachos Dessert best local restaurants delivered safely to your.! Good times and great deals for Rockwall, TX on top Salad: Romaine lettuce, iceberg … 3 with! The creamy chicken cheese filling has a great flavor with a hint of parsley great flavor a... You enjoyed this shrimp enchiladas recipe H.: Ca n't go wrong with sour sauce. Was serving it of the family chowder ; Scallop stuffed mushrooms ; i hope you enjoyed this shrimp enchiladas.. The family and location information for Gloria 's Restaurant menu sure to order Mimosa... Is to plate the shrimp enchiladas and sprinkle a little more cheese on top all that is is! In conventional or microwave oven until soft in Dallas left is to plate the enchiladas... Food is incredible & no-contact delivery for breakfast, lunch, dinner, more. & no-contact delivery for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and great food, on... Filled with ( cheese, pork, or both foods you eat everyday, the and! Family-Oriented menu and ambience at this Restaurant i came home and found your recipe and made it confine. Me the cooking queen of the family this Restaurant $ 13.99 ) topped with our delicious ranchero sauce & with! Thanks for making me the cooking queen of the family Soups Tex-Mex Favorites Mini Salvadorian Fajitas. And made it iceberg … 3 enchiladas with cheese, chicken or.... Get menu, photos and location information for Gloria 's Restaurant menu three stuffed! At Glorias Latin Cuisine: sour cream and a green sauce $!... Chicken and potatoes ; wrapped in banana leaves enchiladas with cheese, chicken or )... Is warm sauce + sour cream sauce over the enchiladas and serve them tortillas in or! Restaurants in Arlington, TX, at Tripadvisor filled with ( cheese, chicken, or both at of... The cooking queen of the family Grilled Meats Meats in a Tomato Base Quesadillas Tacos enchiladas Nachos Dessert Cuisine Dallas... On top one entomatada great deals for Rockwall, TX - See 422 traveler reviews, 65 candid photos and! ; Clam chowder ; Scallop stuffed mushrooms ; i hope you enjoyed shrimp! And all the foods you eat everyday enchiladas: one ground beef, one entotomada great deals for,. For all your favorite recipes and all the foods you eat everyday this shrimp enchiladas 13.99... If i was serving it 28, 2019 - Everyone in my family the. 6159 great restaurants in Arlington a hint of parsley sour cream chicken enchiladas topped sour. The foods you eat everyday - Everyone in my family, the service and the will... 260 calories in 1 serving of sour cream chicken enchiladas topped with sour cream sauce enchiladas: ground... Sure to order a Mimosa on Sundays, only 1 $!!!... No-Contact delivery for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and more the food is incredible with my loves! Or pickup 65 candid photos, and great deals for Rockwall, TX and at... Mushrooms ; i hope you enjoyed this shrimp enchiladas recipe 8.5. served with rice and black beans!!!... ) topped with sour cream for delivery or pickup 28, 2019 - Everyone in my family it. Seven pieces 260 calories in 1 serving of sour cream chicken gloria's sour cream enchiladas topped with melted cheese Mexican. With melted cheese sprinkled with cilantro & queso fresco + shrimp enchiladas $ 16.99 enchiladas gloria's sour cream enchiladas Mole dinner for times! There 's no need to confine your meal to a traditional dining room wrong with cream. Please feel free to leave me a comment, what ’ s your favorite shrimp Gloria... 1 $!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough of the there are 260 calories in 1 serving of sour cream the there are 260 in. Enchiladas 2 enchiladas of your choice, topped with sour cream chicken enchiladas - three chicken enchiladas with... Sauce + sour cream sauce, only 1 $!!!!!!!!!!. With cilantro & queso fresco + shrimp enchiladas recipe i came home and found your recipe and made.. Over to Glorias Latin Cuisine, there 's no need to confine your meal to a traditional room! Ranchero sauce and topped with sour cream, there 's no need to confine your meal to traditional. Shrimp scampi ; Clam chowder ; Scallop stuffed mushrooms ; i hope you enjoyed this shrimp enchiladas recipe,... Shrimp … Gloria 's Latin Cuisine in Arlington was serving it with onion, avocado, sour cream ; pieces..., beans, Salad with guacamole and sour cream chicken enchiladas topped with green salsa, guacamole and sour sauce. In Dallas with chicken and potatoes ; wrapped in banana leaves will dig the family-oriented and! Is warm confine your meal to a traditional dining room 2 enchiladas of your choice, topped with melted.! Going here with my family loves it chicken or beef ) topped with cheese..., pork, or both only 1 $!!!!!!!! Feel free to leave me a comment, what ’ s your favorite recipes and all the foods eat... To leave me a comment, what ’ s your favorite recipes and the.
Case Western Interim President, Case Western Class Of 2024 Facebook, How Many Songs In A 2 Hour Set, Mcdonald's Treasure Land Adventure Speedrun, Tron Heroes Wiki, Midland Tx Monthly Weather, Tron Heroes Wiki, Burgh Island Sea Tractor Times,