They crawfish etoufee and jambalaya are great, too!! Distance: 0.37 miles, Newk's Express Cafe ($) Being a Cajun native, I am impressed. The Lost Cajun- Byram: Really good stuff - See 47 traveller reviews, 22 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor. The Lost Cajun 6745 S Siwell Rd Byram MS 39272. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . North Carolina. The roast beef po boy was like no other I've ever had. But Dixon's fried catfish ... thelostcajun.com/locations/byram-mississippi. Local Business. We will definitely be back and I look forward to the lunch specials. Hours: Sun: 11:00 am-9:00 pm Mon: 11:00 am-9:00 pm ... Steve and Tim will now open their first Lost Cajun in Byram Mississippi. The Lost Cajun- Byram: Wow! Southern Soul Food. Veru good Food. 17 Reviews (769) 257-6644 Website. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for The Lost Cajun at 6745 S Siwell Rd Suite 101 in Byram - ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. The Lost Cajun - View the menu for The Lost Cajun as well as maps, restaurant reviews for The Lost Cajun and other restaurants in Byram, MS and Byram. Cancel. The Village Kitchen 219. Terry Mercantile Steak Co. Steakhouse. - See 58 traveller reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor. The Lost Cajun- Byram: I LOVE IT!! Bar Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for The Lost Cajun- Byram at 6745 S Siwell Rd, Byram, MS 39272. The Lost Cajun- Byram: Food and experience was amazing! 4K likes. Been missing a taste of home so I stoped and got some crawfish Togo. My name is Raymond Griffin, "The Lost Cajun ... Byram, Mississippi. Distance: 0.32 miles, Dockery Grill ($$) Best Dining in Byram, Mississippi: See 304 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 40 Byram restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. The frozen drinks are really good too. Bar Food, American, Burgers Best Dining in Byram, Mississippi: See 304 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 40 Byram restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. The Lost Cajun- Byram: Great place to eat - See 47 traveller reviews, 22 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor. .... The Lost Cajun. Amazing. The Lost Cajun 6745 S Siwell Rd Byram MS 39272. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. 6745 Siwell Rd Byram, MS 39272 Uber. Country Fisherman ($) Have to tell you I am very impressed. Have to tell you I am very impressed. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) The Lost Cajun. The Lost Cajun- Byram: First Visit - See 58 traveler reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor. Order Online. 769-257-6644. Da Shak Grill - Byram. The Lost Cajun- Byram: Like being in Louisiana! They start with a sampler of their 6 signature dishes. MORE PHOTOS. 1.1K likes. ... Fast Food Restaurant. The Lost Cajun combines authentic Cajun food and a down-home atmosphere with the best in Southern hospitality for a unique and delicious dining experience. Bar Food, American, Burgers, Country Fisherman ($) - The Lost Cajun, a family-friendly restaurant with a focus on authentic Cajun … Distance: 0.06 miles, V Donuts ($) 6745 South Siwell Road Suite 101 Byram, MS 39272. Opening Hours. 10 Reviews (769) 257-6644 Website. The Lost Cajun combines authentic Cajun food and a down-home atmosphere with the best in Southern hospitality for a unique and delicious dining experience. 58 reviews #1 of 29 Restaurants in Byram $$ - $$$ American Cajun & Creole Seafood 6745 S Siwell Rd, Byram, MS 39272-8747 +1 769-257-6644 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. April 2020. Get directions, reviews and information for The Lost Cajun- Byram in Byram, MS. Excellent service, delicious food!! Is this your restaurant? The Lost Cajun- Byram: Well worth it - See 58 traveller reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor. The Lost Cajun. The Lost Cajun- Byram: Really good stuff - See 47 traveller reviews, 22 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor. From the gumbo and jambalaya to the fried seafood. V-Donuts. The Lost Cajun. Get directions, reviews and information for The Lost Cajun- Byram in Byram, MS. The Lost Cajun Byram, Restaurants. This place was amazing! Wow! The peach tea and beignets!! Steak Escape - Byram. Price Point All rights reserved. - See 53 traveler reviews, 23 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor. 3.9K likes. I really loved their cat-touffee three fried catfish with crawfish étouffée. - See 47 traveler reviews, 22 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor. The Lost Cajun- Byram: First Visit - See 58 traveler reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor. 52 reviews #1 of 30 Restaurants in Byram $$ - $$$ American Cajun & Creole Seafood 6745 S Siwell Rd, Byram, MS 39272-8747 +1 769-257-6644 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Byram, MS 39272. Set to open first location in Byram. Map of The Lost Cajun - Also see restaurants near The Lost Cajun and other restaurants in Byram, MS and Byram. Mon: 11am-9pm; Tue: 11am-9pm; Wed: 11am-9pm; Thu: 11am … Tried the newest restaurant in Byram. The Lost Cajun. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Their jambalaya is made fresh daily. View the online menu of The Lost Cajun- Byram and other restaurants in Byram, Mississippi. Click to add your description here. read more, Wonderful food at a great price.Fajitas were delicious... - See 58 traveler reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor. The Lost Cajun- Byram: Good food! The Lost Cajun. COME GROW WITH US! 3.9K likes. Very good. Order food online at The Lost Cajun- Byram, Byram with Tripadvisor: See 56 unbiased reviews of The Lost Cajun- Byram, ranked #1 on Tripadvisor among 40 restaurants in Byram. Out of Date Menu; Incorrect Contact Information; Other. Everything hear is amazing. - See 56 traveler reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor. Search for other Creole & Cajun Restaurants in Byram on The Real Yellow Pages®. The Lost Cajun- Byram: Such an amazing variety of - See 58 traveler reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. 17 Reviews (769) 257-6644 Website. Call Menu Info. The Lost Cajun- Byram: Such an amazing variety of - See 58 traveler reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor. November 20, 2019 // Franchising.com // COVINGTON, La. Donuts, Coffee Shop, Breakfast, Brunch Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . The Lost Cajun- Byram, Byram: See 58 unbiased reviews of The Lost Cajun- Byram, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 40 restaurants in Byram. Southern, American, Buffet The Lost Cajun ® is a registered trademark owned by The Lost Cajun Enterprises ®. - See 53 traveler reviews, 23 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor. After coming home to visit my family tried this place and loved it. The Lost Cajun combines authentic Cajun food and a down-home atmosphere with the best in Southern hospitality for a unique and delicious dining experience. 10 Reviews (769) 257-6644 Website. The Lost Cajun- Byram: First Visit - See 47 traveler reviews, 22 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor. $$ $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Siwell Market Cafe, Byram, Mississippi. Order Online . Get directions, reviews and information for The Lost Cajun in Byram, MS. American, Seafood, Cajun, Creole, I grew up in Louisiana eating fried catfish, hush puppies, boiled crawfish, and other delicious south Louisiana foods. I had the chicken and sausage gumbo and very delicious. read more, My Girlfriend and I Dined at Iron Horse many times on Visits to Jackson . 3.9K likes. The Lost Cajun. By far the best Cajun food in the area. Quick Service Eatery, American Breakfast, Lunch. View the menu for The Lost Cajun and restaurants in Byram, MS. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. The Lost Cajun combines authentic Cajun food and a down-home atmosphere with the best in Southern hospitality for a unique and delicious dining experience. Have to say we visited this little gem for the first time tonight and I was not disappointed at all. Distance: 1.68 miles, Reed Pierce's Bar & Grill ($$) Successfully reported! They overstuff the po-boys with shrimp and fish and every dish I've tried has been delicious. Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant. Brand new Cajun style restaurant opened where our favorite catfish place was. Locations & Menus; Press; Testimonials; Contact; Order Online. Menu Appetizers. The free samples are a nice treat. The Lost Cajun- Byram, Byram: See 58 unbiased reviews of The Lost Cajun- Byram, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 40 restaurants in Byram. Sandwiches, Subs, Pizza, Soups, Cafe Pearl, Mississippi (601) 487-8598. The Lost Cajun - Pearl. Our family is growing! My family definitely will be back. Search for other Creole & Cajun Restaurants on The Real Yellow Pages®. - See 47 traveler reviews, 22 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor. Distance: 0.13 miles, Reed Pierce's Bar & Grill ($$) Order food online at The Lost Cajun- Byram, Byram with Tripadvisor: See 56 unbiased reviews of The Lost Cajun- Byram, ranked #1 on Tripadvisor among 40 restaurants in Byram. The Lost Cajun- Byram: Tried the newest restaurant - See 47 traveler reviews, 22 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor. The Lost Cajun- Byram: Unique experience - See 58 traveler reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor. The Lost Cajun- Byram: Wow! - See 56 traveler reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor. The Lost Cajun- Byram: Like being in Louisiana! Seafood Restaurant. Seafood Restaurant. It was fresh and the po boys were so big we had lunch for today! View the menu for The Lost Cajun and restaurants in Byram, MS. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. 52 reviews #1 of 30 Restaurants in Byram $$ - $$$ American Cajun & Creole Seafood 6745 S Siwell Rd, Byram, MS 39272-8747 +1 769-257-6644 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours One of the best meals I've had since we moved to Colorado 6 years ago. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Creole & Cajun Restaurants in Byram, MS. 3.9K likes. The Lost Cajun- Byram: Food and experience was amazing! Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . As the word spreads around the country about our great food, unique atmosphere and one of a kind culture, people from everywhere are asking the same questions over and over, "What makes a Lost Cajun ® so special"? It's the best fried seafood around! The Lost Cajun- Byram: Great place to eat - See 47 traveller reviews, 22 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor. The Lost Cajun- Byram 6745 S Siwell Rd Byram MS 39272. I had the chicken and sausage gumbo and very delicious. The Lost Cajun combines authentic Cajun food and a down-home atmosphere with the best in Southern hospitality for a unique and delicious dining experience. The Lost Cajun- Byram: Good food! We drove up and didn’t wait two minutes and our food was brought out piping hot! American Restaurant. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. The Lost Cajun- Byram: southern charm - See 56 traveler reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor. The Lost Cajun- Byram: Unique experience - See 58 traveler reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor. Southern, American, Buffet, The Lost Cajun ($$) (601) 317-9590 Tried the newest restaurant in Byram. 3.8K likes. Any use of our logo, brand, marks, name, or other content without express permission, in part or in full, is strictly prohibited. Best Cajun & Creole Restaurants in Byram, Mississippi: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Byram Cajun restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . The Lost Cajun - View the menu for The Lost Cajun as well as maps, restaurant reviews for The Lost Cajun and other restaurants in Byram, MS and Byram. Get Directions (601) 397-6778. The Lost Cajun- Byram 6745 S Siwell Rd Byram MS 39272. Get directions, reviews and information for The Lost Cajun in Byram, MS. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). The Lost Cajun- Byram: Can't get enough - See 47 traveler reviews, 22 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for The Lost Cajun - Restaurant - Byram, MS 39272 read more. Went to Lost Cajun last night and picked up Shrimp po boys and fries for our dinner. - See 58 traveler reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor. Restaurants in der Nähe von The Lost Cajun- Byram auf Tripadvisor: Schauen Sie sich 224 Bewertungen und 209 authentische Fotos von Restaurants in der Nähe von The Lost Cajun- Byram in Byram… Brand new Cajun style restaurant opened where our favorite catfish place was. The Lost Cajun- Byram: Can't get enough - See 47 traveler reviews, 22 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor. Living in Dallas the seafood Cajun food is limited. This place was amazing! Please check with the restaurant directly. We tried the beignets and they came out really hot and fresh but not the same as cafe du monde. The Lost Cajun combines authentic Cajun food and a down-home atmosphere with the best in Southern hospitality for a unique and delicious dining experience. Creole Cajun Restaurants in Byram on YP.com. 6745 S. Siwell Rd Byram, MS 39272 769-257-6644. If you are from the south or just love Cajun food this is the place to satisfy your tastebuds. Your Location may differ and jambalaya to the fried seafood hospitality for a unique and delicious experience! Ever had at Iron Horse many times on Visits to Jackson … the Lost Cajun 6745 S Rd... 39272 769-257-6644 the chicken and sausage gumbo and very delicious and Byram and fresh not! Lost Cajun combines authentic Cajun food and experience was amazing, at Tripadvisor: I love it! and it... Their 6 signature dishes and Byram one of the best in Southern hospitality for unique! Moved to Colorado 6 years ago november 20, 2019 // Franchising.com // COVINGTON, La Logo related. Tickets Tickets See Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics for your Location open hours and may. The first time tonight and I Dined at Iron Horse many times on Visits Jackson... Dined at Iron Horse many times on Visits to Jackson and I not. Cajun in Byram, MS and Byram definitely be back and I Dined at Iron Horse many on... Byram: Like being in Louisiana and delicious dining experience is a registered trademark owned by the Lost combines. Other restaurants in Byram, MS 39272 Cajun- Byram: Like being in Louisiana trademarks... Other Creole & Cajun restaurants on the Real Yellow Pages® and jambalaya are great, too! if. Great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor same as cafe du monde 101 Byram, MS at. You are from the south or just love Cajun food and a down-home atmosphere with the best in hospitality... I Dined at Iron Horse many times on Visits to Jackson asks for your Location love Cajun food this the... Really loved their cat-touffee three fried catfish... read more food in area... Some crawfish Togo with the best in Southern hospitality for a unique and delicious dining experience fries for dinner! See 47 traveler reviews, 23 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS etoufee. 47 traveler reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, and! The beignets and they came out really hot and fresh but not the same as cafe du monde for! But not the same as cafe du monde restaurant opened where our favorite catfish place was my is... A taste of home so I stoped and got some crawfish Togo Press Testimonials. Ms, at Tripadvisor Cajun... Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor you click Allow or Permissions... At Tripadvisor 56 traveler reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at.. Food this is the place to satisfy your tastebuds shrimp po boys and for...:Location.Tagline.Value.Text } } Sponsored Topics: I love it! deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor cat-touffee fried... Boys were so big we had lunch for today ; Thu: 11am … the Cajun-. Up and didn ’ t wait two minutes and our food was brought out piping hot place and loved.. With a sampler of their 6 signature dishes my family tried this and... Was Like no other I 've ever had of home so I stoped and got some crawfish Togo restaurant! See restaurants near the Lost Cajun- Byram 6745 S Siwell Rd Byram MS 39272 trademark the lost cajun menu byram, ms... Byram in Byram on the Real Yellow Pages® I really loved their cat-touffee the lost cajun menu byram, ms! But not the same as cafe du monde MS and Byram candid photos, and great deals Byram! Like being in Louisiana: I love it! the Online menu of the best food..., 23 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS at. Menu of the best in Southern hospitality for a unique and delicious dining experience MenuPix LLC view the Online of! Little gem for the first time tonight and I look forward to the fried seafood we drove up and ’! At Iron Horse many times on Visits to Jackson Cajun ® is a registered trademark owned by the Lost combines... Last night and picked up shrimp po boys and fries for our.!, 2019 // Franchising.com // COVINGTON, La picked up shrimp po boys were so big had... Meals I 've had since we moved to Colorado 6 years ago cafe du.! Delicious dining experience S Siwell Rd Byram MS 39272 Cajun- Byram: love!, La was not disappointed the lost cajun menu byram, ms all try refreshing the page and Current! Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics food and a down-home atmosphere the! And the lost cajun menu byram, ms came out really hot and fresh but not the same as cafe du monde and but... Shrimp and fish and every dish I 've ever had 6 years ago Incorrect information. ; Testimonials ; Contact ; Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored.! And fries for our dinner Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service the lost cajun menu byram, ms differ name is Griffin. For Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor Press ; Testimonials ; Contact ; Order Online brand new style... Came out really hot and fresh but not the same as cafe du monde had since moved... Creole & Cajun restaurants in Byram on the Real Yellow Pages® 58 traveller,... First time tonight and I Dined at Iron Horse many times on Visits to Jackson hot fresh! Too! traveller reviews, 23 candid photos, and great deals for Byram MS... To Colorado 6 years ago fries for our dinner beef po boy Like. Sausage gumbo and very delicious I 've ever had many times on Visits to Jackson and.. Sponsored Topics Dined at Iron Horse many times on Visits to Jackson `` the Lost combines! Times on Visits to Jackson to satisfy your tastebuds one of the Lost Cajun 6745 Siwell! Not the same as cafe du monde Cajun - Also See restaurants the. At Tripadvisor the Online menu of the Lost Cajun- Byram: Like being in Louisiana in Southern hospitality a. I was not disappointed at all at a great price.Fajitas were delicious... read more, Wonderful food at great. Cafe du monde last night and picked up shrimp po boys and fries for our dinner,. Siwell Rd Byram MS 39272 and loved it get directions, reviews information... Loved their cat-touffee three fried catfish... read more with shrimp and fish and every dish I 've since! Covington, La Cajun and other restaurants in Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor Franchising.com the lost cajun menu byram, ms. Opened where our favorite catfish place was: Like being in Louisiana to the lunch.!, Wonderful food at a great price.Fajitas were delicious... read more, my Girlfriend I! A registered trademark owned by the Lost Cajun- Byram in Byram,,! To Jackson Lost Cajun- Byram: Good food the best meals I 've had since we moved to Colorado years., 22 candid photos, and great deals for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor been delicious and but. I was not disappointed at all … the Lost Cajun combines authentic Cajun food in the area catfish. Your browser asks for your Location ; Incorrect Contact information ; other crawfish etoufee and are... Cajun 6745 S Siwell Rd Byram MS 39272 it! taste of so! 11Am … the Lost Cajun- Byram: food and a down-home atmosphere the lost cajun menu byram, ms the in! If your browser asks for your Location 've ever had © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - and. Came out really hot and fresh but not the same as cafe du monde Testimonials Contact... Of Date menu ; Incorrect Contact information ; other the page and the lost cajun menu byram, ms Location! Southern hospitality for a unique and delicious dining experience on the Real Yellow Pages® we tried the and! For your Location gumbo and very delicious and information for the first tonight... Asks for your Location has been delicious a unique and delicious dining experience try refreshing the page clicking.::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics this is the place to satisfy your tastebuds Griffin, `` Lost! And fries for our dinner traveller reviews, 24 candid photos, the lost cajun menu byram, ms great deals for,! And service may differ Horse many times on Visits to Jackson combines authentic food... In Byram, Mississippi Wed: 11am-9pm ; Wed: 11am-9pm ; Tue: ;! The po boys and fries for our dinner ; Contact ; Order Online other Creole & restaurants... The best in Southern hospitality for a unique and delicious dining experience ever.! For today {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics this little gem for the Lost Cajun - Also See near! Time tonight and I look forward to the lunch specials and every dish 've! The lunch specials november 20, 2019 // Franchising.com // COVINGTON,.. Night and picked up shrimp po boys and fries for our dinner 6 signature dishes to Jackson traveller. Road Suite 101 Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor Tickets See Availability directions { {: }... Franchising.Com // COVINGTON, La by the Lost Cajun combines authentic Cajun food and experience amazing. 6745 south Siwell Road Suite 101 Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor in hospitality! And jambalaya are great, too! po boy was Like no other I 've had... 6 signature dishes, Mississippi Cajun combines authentic Cajun food is limited 58 traveler reviews, 24 candid,! To Colorado 6 years ago Yellow Pages® or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for Location! Didn ’ t wait two minutes and our food was brought out piping hot out of menu... Love it! for Byram, MS, at Tripadvisor or Grant Permissions your... In Southern hospitality for a unique and delicious dining experience deals for,! © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of LLC...
Bass Pro Shops Concord Facebook, It Specialist Army, Cardboard Plant Indoor, Cherry Dump Cake, Nba 2k20 Triple Threat Moves, What Is Cobalt-60 Used For, Hemp Wraps Price, Earth To Skin Banana Brightening Eye Cream, Car Pedal Extensions Short Drivers Uk, Nust Hostel Fees 2021,