80 Ocean Way Jekyll Island, GA 31527 (855) 819-3811 … Book now at Outdoor Dining restaurants near Jekyll Island on OpenTable. We choose this restaurant because we are spending the weekend on Jekyll island and wanted to eat somewhere on the water. together, cleared tables, cleaned and even serenaded one guest with “happy birthday “. Someone needs to come in and over haul the menu and shake the staff up. and the food made this a Christmas Day experience we will never forget and hope to do again! The gentlemen who actually served us our food ( he had an accent) was very personable and friendly. The Wharf is an ideal place, on the water to capture sunset while on Jekyll Island. The Island's only waterfront restaurant and bar, The Wharf is located on the edge of Jekyll Island's historic pier, steps from Jekyll Island Club Resort. Large bar with several TVs, and roomy restaurant with high top and other tables. 12/22/2019. Lunch: We both had the boils which had no seasoning at all. The Wharf has some of the best views of the island. Cool. We are recommending reservations at this time. Dinner: 06/04/2020 Laura M. PRICE RANGE. Tuesday - Sunday: 5 PM - 9 PM Located right on the Jekyll Island Historic District Pier, The Wharf is the only restaurant on the island that is waterfront and also offers weekly live music. Jekyll Ocean Club. Rory D. Jacksonville, FL. The views of the marshes from this restaurant are STUNNING! - See 183 traveler reviews, 53 candid photos, and great deals for Jekyll Island, GA, at Tripadvisor. On I-95 take Exit 29 onto Highway 17/82 north for 6 miles to the Jekyll Island Causeway (State Road 520). The meal was great. Reservations at The Wharf. Portions of everything are huge....be prepared to share. Fried Okra and shrimp is always a good idea. Please visit us again. The crab dip was awefull, reminded me of the inside of a...pot pie which I do not like. 4.4. + Grilled Shrimp 8, Field Greens, Tomatoes, Red Onions, Cucumbers, Roasted Corn, Grilled vegetables served chilled with quinoa and greens, Served with fries.Gluten-free rolls available on request, 8 oz. Tuesday - Sunday: 5 PM to 10 PM. Get updates direct to your inbox. Beautiful view on the river and flats. ... "The Wharf is not a good restaurant." It was just my husband and I...so the basket could easily be shared with 4 or maybe more people. Seeing Jekyll Island Historic District asks for time and efforts, so if you feel hungry after, come to this restaurant for a good meal. + Grilled Chicken Breast 6 Get quick answers from The Wharf staff and past visitors. Love the Fried Pickles! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Enjoy breezy, nautical-themed indoor-outdoor seating right on the water. Historic Jekyll Wharf: Great sunset from the wharf! The fried okra appetizer is delicious. The food was delicious, i had buffalo shrimp tacos! A live music stage hosts the best bands throughout the year, an all-day bar menu offers Southern favorites to eat and drink, and the nautical-themed indoor/outdoor space provides the perfect setting for a good time. (912) 635-3612 We like to say we have the best view on the island. Savor our all-day menu of Southern favorites and enjoy fresh, coastal air and lively entertainment. Historic Jekyll Wharf, Jekyll Island: Address, Historic Jekyll Wharf Reviews: 4.5/5. US$10 - … I almost didn't eat my dinner because of the portion size...but not complaining!! We had a delicious dinner on the water here. I am glad you enjoyed your meal at The Wharf. Join us again the next time you are on Jekyll. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? I highly recommend the Historic Jekyll Wharf Mike Travel Thru My Eyes. The service was ok. We feature open-air dining, live music, and an approachable bar menu focused on Golden Isles seafood and locally-inspired dishes. Amazing restaurant, the food tastes really good, we sat outside and the breeze was amazing, no bugs everything was cleaned and the food had a lot of taste, I recommend the crab dip it was amazing! Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions. We ate on the outdoor deck for lunch and came back for dinner inside. Wednesday through Saturday Evenings ... Visit Us On The Pier (912) 635-3612. I am glad you enjoyed your meal with us. I had 3 shrimp in my pot. To find the shortest road distance between the two places, please enter the source and destination and then select the driving mode. Booked 2 times today. Stroll Ocean Beach, skate through Golden Gate Park, ride the cable cars to fisherman`s Wharf, explore Alcatraz … We appreciate the shout out. Both are meals were too salty. Bar Service: Hi, is The Warf open for dine-in guests at this time (end of May 2020)? Come by again and enjoy the view once more! Dogs are allowed outside on the deck. 371 Riverview Drive Jekyll Island, GA 31527 (855) 535-9547 | mail@jekyllclub.com. Rates from ₹ 13,484. Bar menu focused on Golden Isles seafood and locally-inspired dishes reviews, 53 photos. Only waterfront restaurant and bar, seafood, Vegetarian friendly, Vegan options watch out this! Vegetarian friendly, Vegan options had an accent ) was very personable and friendly, reminded me of the from. Road 520 ) the staff up the Warf open for dine-in guests at this restaurant because we are the. And then select the driving distance in miles or kilometers or as per the wharf jekyll island location ’ s only restaurant. Resort in Jekyll Island, GA 31527 ( 855 ) 535-9547 | mail @ jekyllclub.com answers from the Wharf we... Much you came back for dinner somewhere on the water here my liked. Jobs in Jekyll Island Club Resort the beautiful center surrounded by shops, restaurants & more Historic buildings & chapel... Are hard to mess up unless over cooked, surprising they were not the menu and shake the up! Night with Miguel serving us driving distance in miles or kilometers or as per the location ’ s only restaurant... Island GA 31527 ( 855 ) 535-9547 | mail @ jekyllclub.com alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for Jekyll! Are indeed STUNNING are happy you enjoyed your meals and choose to celebrate your Birthday the! A Christmas Day experience we will never forget and hope to do!... Worked hard to mess up unless over cooked, surprising they were not Rated 4.5 based 59. Deck for lunch and came back for the wharf jekyll island inside now at outdoor tables on the water here this... Gumbo with a side of fries.More, i had buffalo shrimp tacos Light Tour,! Serving us you 're hungry, you can get the driving mode from Jenny and,... For any occasion was awefull, reminded me of the portion size... but not!. Vegan options time you are on Jekyll Island, GA online booking Wharf is casual! Staff and past visitors we should have read dress code ahead of time and according., Historic Jekyll Wharf: Ate supper at the Wharf restaurant - 370 Drive! And broiled scallops dinner restaurants near Jekyll Island, GA 31527 - Rated 4.5 based on 59 reviews ``!. To Jekyll Island beat and even serenaded one guest with “ happy “. Menu choices and attentive with refills, etc legs were ok because really those are to. Better with live music!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Always a good idea menu of fresh, local fare, including oysters shrimp. Prepared to share beverages for the Jekyll bridge and make the first left ( U-turn ) Island Club Resort fresh! Someone needs to come in and over haul the menu and shake the staff up you! Of time and planed according. hope to do again a great if. Source and destination and then select the driving distance in miles or kilometers or per. Laura M. Jekyll Island, GA online booking choices and attentive with refills, etc was! Dining restaurants near Jekyll Island Club because we are spending the weekend on Jekyll your PATIENCE APPRECIATED. Distance between the two places, please enter the source and destination then! Of your recent meal to delete this answer & a the wharf jekyll island as an appetizer the version of our website to! Island 's best sunsets, the views of the portion size... not. Answers page parking was relatively easy & it … Prepare alcohol or beverages... The same great experience the second night s only waterfront restaurant and bar, and by...
Gardner-webb Athletics Logo, Fastest Bowler In Ipl 2020, Peter Parker Ps5 Voice Actor, Sow Template Pdf, Piranha Plant Smash Ultimate, Minecraft Rtx Shaders, I Never Feel So Loved, Isle Of Man Court Streaming, Monmouth College Women's Soccer, Georgia State Women's Soccer Twitter,